[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Pretty neat.. it'll be cool if since it's a series, they have like each episode showing them practicing for a certain team, then at the end of the episode you get to watch the game to see how well they do. Near the end of the series' season, it can show them practicing for the state championship game or something like that.
Can't say I'm psyched about some random high-school football team from Texas, but if it's football, it's good enough for me.
Officially retired
nah, that show is going in a different direction than what you are thinking or hoping for.
I was at universal a few weeks back and did a survey type deal (that I got paid for), to watch some episodes of Friday Night Lights, help pick out a poster for it, etc...
it's focusing on how emotions, and everything around that small town, affect those high school football players life, and how far some people will go to be the best on a Friday Night...
should be good, especially dealing with the emotions and high school life that comes with football
Ah, I see.. should still be an interesting show.
Officially retired
Dumbest F'n show idea I've ever seen.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Dumbest F'n show idea I've ever seen.
[/ QUOTE ]
That and it will probably come on in the fall on Friday nights. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Tuesday actually.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'd hope not.
They'd have maybe like 3 viewers across the nation. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I predict 6 episodes
I see them taking a good movie and destroying it by trying to turn into the OC (I have always been concerned how hard it is to be a rich priviliged white kid in a private school in CA.) I don't see their being a hole lot of football being shown.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks